The fifth edition of the leading music conference and showcase festival in Romania, Mastering the Music Business (MMB) is taking place between 17-19 March 2020 in Bucharest. MMB is dedicated to all independent artists and professionals in the music industry. At MMB, key professionals from the local & international music business and related industries come together to discuss various relevant topics.
More than 500 attendants each year- successful artists, business managers, booking agents, record company execs, PR agents, online & digital specialists, advertisers, radio broadcasters, publishers, songwriters etc. – are exchanging know-how and ideas under the same roof.
MMB 2020 in short:
- 2 days of conferences
- 1 day of workshops
- 3 nights of concerts with Romanian and international bands
- Speed meeting sessions with booking agents, festival promoters who could boost Romanian artist’s careers
- Listening sessions with top international A&Rs and music supervisors
- First music business mentorship program in Romania
- First time musical instruments & gear exhibition in connection with a music business conference.
In the evenings: live showcases on 2 stages in one of the top Bucharest live music venues - Expirat.
Romanian and international artists will be performing in front of music business professionals and concert-goers.
Some of the key- speakers of #MMB2020 are:
Keesvan WEIJEN (NL)- President of IMPALA
Jake Beaumont-Nesbitt (UK)- The International Music Managers Forum (IMMF)
Peter Smidt (NL)- Creative Director EuroSonic Noorderslag
François Audigier (FR)- Artist booking Europavox
Pia Hoffmann (DE)- Music Supervisor
Corinne Sadki (FR)- Head of study, communication and digital development at Le Bureau Export
Ekaterina Bazhanova (RU)- Artist Manager/ Founder Music Development Russia
Peter Astedt (SE) A&R/Senior Advisor Musichelp/ Live at Heart Sweden